The Redmond Habitat for Humanity program is unique because we serve many families whose income levels are not high enough to qualify for other homeownership programs.
We are currently not taking applications
Families need to meet the following criteria in order to qualify for the Habitat for Humanity program:
- Must be a United States citizen or permanent legal resident.
First-Time Home Buyer
- Must have NOT owned a home in the past three years.
- Currently living in sub-standard, subsidized, or unaffordable housing.
Willingness to Partner
- Must contribute 500 hours of ”sweat equity.”
Ability to Pay
- Must have proof of steady income and have satisfactory credit history.
- Must be within 30-60% of the median Redmond area household income (for example, $21,900 – $43,800 for a family of four)